Finally now we are able to stand in the lobby. Really hope that I can do more things than just feeling useless to the department. Feel so excited to see guest and most definitely I'm so scared. So looking forward to the things that are gonna happen. FIGHTING!
Saturday, 28 September 2013
Let the journey begins
It's the opening of the hotel. My pre opening journey with FS isn't very long. Only 2 weeks spent here. It was a challenging two weeks for me together with my concierge buddies Jialer and Chihaur. Both of them adopted a English name, Joey and Bruce. Pretty much getting use to call ChiHaur Bruce. This two weeks of training will challenge our sense of directions and memory skills. Everyday we would camp in the luggage and have lessons daily. It's like a spamming of never ending information to our brains. Having Lenson and Robert rotating to teach and tests us. Being new to the place, I really have a hard time remember the banks and all.