But I don't feel the excitement of it. I am not too sure is that I rather be alone than to hang out with people that I'm ain't comfortable with or I just not well liked. Come to think that after this three years, I still don't have a clique. Maybe I'm not a clique person? Thinking about this point make my heart cringe a lil', afterall I still don't mean anything to anyone. It kinda discourage me and make me feel a failure.
Still, nonetheless I have to blame it on myself that I am always too passive. Always waiting for people to approach me and not taking the initiative to maintain or foster a better friendship. It is a two day thing, aint just people finding me and all. I am not their everything obviously and I aint the pop queen.So from now on, I want to put in more effort in my life. Stop being to passive and over-reliance on others. Start to take charge and control of my life, of who I want to be and who I want to be with. No more wrong impression of me set due to the people I hang out with. Enough of those bullshit and hypocrites. Get out of my life if you don't appreciate me. I want to appreciate people more.
Alright back to a happy topic. I will be heading to Shenzhen like in a week's time. I am excited and worried and anticipating. Like a total mixed feelings. I will try to post up more of my experience there. Till then, continue to be excited and can't wait for it!
