Pages

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Partyyyyyy

Well it's holidays now and I'm officially ended for year 2! After the holidays, ill be in my senior year. Oh man I really feel so old and that time really flys! It just feel like I was having my FOC and week zero not long ago but here I am in my final year.

Soon I'll be going to internship then graduate from poly and get my life squeeze with work and money problems. There goes my carefree days~ So enjoy it while it last!

Therefore I agreed to let loose and party hard! Well since the start of the holidays, I've been going to the club all the way! On ladies night, Friday and also Saturday. Now I'm really quite drained from all the alcohol and dancing. C'mon live while we are young. But I guess I next wed is my last night for the month. 1 week of partying is bad enough.

We shall let the pictures do the talking:)