#newbeginning #newhairstyle #newmonthahead
Before and after hair cut!
I will aim to keep my hair this long and perm it. I will.
Feel the chirstmas spirit!
IT IS DECEMBER ALREADY! OMG I cant wait for BKK trip, I cant wait for Christmas and I cant wait for countdown. The year is coming to an end. That is really really to fast. So many thing have happened this year and i definitely have grown up much. To be stronger and better. With the new hairstyle, i hope i can really put the past behind and move forward.
On the second day of December, I did something that i never though i'll be doing or going. That is going for a service in HOGC. I was really overwhelmed by 3 things. First the amount of yuying people that was in the church, secondly everyone seems to suddenly know that I'm Dominic's cousin and lastly, i see how devoted those Christians are. It was really eye opening and i will certainly head back again. Giving myself and god a chance to build a relationship. Well like they all said it's not a religion, it is a relationship with god. We shall see if I am able to build a deep relationship with him.
2 things that i learned today in the Encounters with God Series. Desire, Dissatisfaction.
Desire- desire to build a relationship with god. Not only needing him but wanting him.
Dissatisfaction- being spiritually poor. Without god, we are nothing. Can we be poor spiritually all over again?
Shall look forward to next weeks service. PS; i actually like the worship songs.








