Pages

Monday, 22 October 2012

Struggling.

Having so much thoughts about you to the extend that i dont even know what to do. Really. Im struggling badly. Real bad. Seeing your message that day really make me feel so disheartened. I can never seems to understand you. Maybe what jasmine said was right. Just move on and stop hanging on. I tried my best to move you but in the end i got hurt even more. That sentence of : please do not send me anymore letters or anything. Am not interested to know" really show me how things were heading to. On top of that, the photo really prove me right. Tears just roll down the moment i saw that photo as your display picture. I guess its still easy to find a girl to replace me. Could still remember that message you send me. Guess everything had a change now.. Kelly one last time. Just move on. I dont want to see anymore post like this again! Ever AGAIN! Be determine and strong..