I miss my CHILDHOOD days!
Oh god it is finally FRIDAY! Hehe! Finally can rest already, no work!!! Happy ttm:D Anyway I'm excited for the school now(: I started to get to know some coursemate and chatted with them(: I hope we can have a COURSE outing too! OMG OMG im so excited please~
Okay anw i here to give some update abt this two days. Yesterday was fun and today was exciting! Yesterday during lunch, i went for lunch with Edmund and Shi Ting. & after lunch, we wanted to slack at playground. Suddenly i have an idea of playing CATCHING(: so we went to play catching at the playground under the scorching hot sun. *faint* It's really very fun! Back to my childhood days but the playground does not suit to play catching, please. Then at evening when i was on the way to meet Jasmine, i happen to saw Tian fu. Well he was kinda bigger size now:X but i think soon his fats will become muscles:D that is what he told me!! We went to eat prata at Kovan. Hmmm i prefer RK house's Mushroom egg. I wanna go there to eat again~ Alright in the night, i went for a jog with Jasmine and Cianyuh. We ran around our school. okay i ran 1.2 km and walk 1.2km. For the first time, i dint stop for 1.2km okay?! I am proud of it!!!
Today was damn exciting!!! I was doing some test and it was super dangerous~ Before i was doing the test, there is this conversation.
Boon Leong: 小心, 这个会爆炸
Aneil: This one need to becareful it will explode
Me: WHAT?! really will?! :S
Aneil: ya will so much becareful.
Day: Might got fire, then this might fly out
Me: Oh my god!
When i was testing, my heart was beating real fast! & they keep trying to scare me more by saying BOOMBOOM. & only when ANEIL says BOOM! The thing really boom and caught fire! It like my face is at stake okay?! It happened TWICE!!!! I swear i'll never want to test that again!!!! :X PLEASE!
Anw during work, day was talking to me abt camera. He suggest me to get XZ1 or maybe the flim camera. hmmm i should consider abt it.
Okay that is all for now:D Be back soon!
♥ Kelly