Okay this two days i went for band practices hmmmm after like so many months of break. All my skills are like gone?! [Even though i am also not very zai :X] Yesterday was my first time trying some of the pieces and i have no idea how it should sound like. so during sectionals, the JUNIORs played one through for us. See that? JUNIORS!! They are overtaking me! No on not overtaking is they have already overtook me! ZAI!!! yup so now i have to consult them:D hehe! However I am proud of myself, i can play some parts!(: This is already good enough for a 'long time never play' person uh?!
But the worst thing of all is that the next day of my official practice [which is today] i have a EXCHANGE! Holy! I'm not even 10% prepared okay?! So during today's exchange, i am totally playing CRAP so in between i just stop playing. Our playing was bad as compared to Kranji Secondary. So kinda throw face..... Well in the afternoon, we had sectionals and combine with yishun peixin band. I am improving(: so yup i will continue to work harder!! hehe! But i am not going band on band cause im going genting on tuesday morning. So long never go oversea esp genting, I am so so so so excited!!! hahahahahahas! I guess i will stop here tonight. I think i will be blogging tmr cause i am going to Kian Meng's chalet at sentosa tmr!!! HOHOHO!!!! see ya~